Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A word about the donation cessation

Lately I have been reading a lot about a man called Sam Childers. He runs a orphanage in Sudan. I first learned about this guy in a article in American Iron Magazine. This man is a long time biker who made a big change in his own life and now makes huge changes in the lives of kids in this war torn region.
Currently there is a bike built by Jesse James paid for by a anonymous donor that is being raffled off in June. The tickets are $20 dollars apiece or you can jut make a donation for the heck of it. His web site is http://www.angelsofeastafrica.org/ . If you ever in your most whimsical of moments thought about donating to my site please please please go here and donate instead.
He also has a book coming out this month "Another mans war" I believe it is called. This guy is on the up and up he is a legal 501(c)3 charity and your donations are tax deductible.
Around the biker world he is called the machine gun preacher. Here is his picture sitting on the bike to be raffled off. There are more and better pictures on his site at the above link. Do what you can for this guy. WE are all worried about a tanking economy and this guy is trying to function where one doesn't even exist!

If I was ever in a position financially and otherwise to get a leave of absence I would not hesitate for a moment to spend it in Sudan with this man and his people! Donate Now! I humbly request as I step down off my soap box.

No comments: