Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Two Two Two!

That's right a new project record! Two productive days in a row. Today I fixed two small but critical parts on the rear axle(note to self, buy rubber mallet or quit hitting things w/hammer). Also I ordered the handlebars their dampeners the grips the forward controls the starter and I went to Fletchers and picked up my ignition harness. Unfortunately Jireh was out of stock on a lot of things but I was able to find them elsewhere. The forward controls are coming from Demons in Pompano Beach and will be here tomorrow. But, I couldn't find the hand controls or switches anywhere, everyone was out of stock so I bought the starter and ignition harness instead. The controls should be in on the 1st per Jireh so I will get to them next time.

No comments: