Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Joy Oh Joy

The axle arrived by UPS not 45 mins after my last post. So I sent a follow up email where I apologized for being short and nasty. God I hate doing that. His response was very nice he admitted he was supposed to send me tracking numbers but he had to leave town to pick up a bike and forgot. So I left him good feedback and he did the same for me so tomorrow I will have a axle to put on and a rear wheel to center. Then whaddaya know its payday again. This is going to be a biggie. At the very least it will be the complete handlebar setup, switches, grips,levers, the whole shooting match and then a few other things at the best it will be the complete handlebar set up and the foot controls. The only question is can I spend that amount and still have money to eat. I took leftovers to work today and if I take peanut butter and jelly tonight and my father is taking Tommy out to dinner tomorrow so I won't have to feed him; I may be able to stretch the $80 I have in my pocket until next payday. Hmmmm....... half tank of gas, don't eat Wednesday no unnecessary driving. One jar peanut butter 3 loaves of bread. I think I can do this.
The squeeze is on kids, I have this paycheck and the next and maybe just maybe the one after that, then I really have to make all the reservations and arrangements for Tommy and my trip to NYC at the end of June. Now May has 3 paychecks and we aren't going until June 28 but I don't want to wait to long and not get the hotel I want and get stuck at a dump somewhere. I still have almost 80 days left but I don't want to take any chances! But I am so close people so very close. I would like to hear it fire before I leave on vacation but more than likely it will be shortly after my return.

No comments: