Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Saturday, March 7, 2009

No Axle, No Info

Well I fired off a email to the axle guy and he emailed back and states to his knowledge all the axles were done and shipped out. He would try to find out if mine went ups or usps so I could get a tracking number if it went ups but then he never got back to me.
So I will wait until the mail comes today and if I haven't heard from him and the axle isn't here I will email him one more time and tell him I am filing a dispute. Paypal only gives you 45 days to file and 30have now passed. So we will see if that gets any results. Until then no forward progress.
So everyone out there building a bike and shopping on Ebay stay away from Road6Customs! This one is for you guys at Road6, a bunch of axholes!

No comments: