Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lots DoneToday

Today was a fairly productive day! I got the rear wheel all centered and ballanced and trued I got it spaced out and I got the sprotor on and situated. I also got the front fender mounted and cetered in its permanent spot! Furthermore I messed around with the gas tank mounts got the holes tapped in the tank and figured out how that was going to work. And for the picture I put on the rear fender and the struts but they arent anywhere near their final position.

Tomorrow is big order day! Onto the pictures!


I like how the front tire is just to wide for the fender. A unique look to be sure just remind me how unique it is when I am eating dual rooster tails from the sides of the fender!



And the profile

No comments: