Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Monday, March 16, 2009

No Joy

Well the axle didn't come so I sent the guy a email threatening to file a dispute. I told him not to reply with any info other than tracking info because that is all that will stop the dispute. I also told him not to reply and ask for the measurements again because I have provided them 3 times already. I just don't get it. Get paid and do your job. Hell I have to work then get paid, all these assholes get paid first and still can't get the job done. I must be in the wrong business. I actually have to deliver day after day after day to get paid.
This one lousy part is holding up the whole build and it is really starting to piss me off. I guess this is another reason why I don't deal with locals. Because if this asshole was local he would be seriously hurting now. More later whenever there is more to tell. If ya happen to know someone seriously incompetent who is in the aftermarket Harley business who is to stupid to remember to breathe please send me his contact info I would hate to think I missed one.

No comments: