Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Other Side of the Coin

In light of the yet another local pit bull attack on a Pomeranian I feel it is my duty to remind everyone of the other side of the coin. This picture was taken last week when my son was sick with a fever. He layed on that dog for over 3 hours and she never moved. When he got up and went up to bed she followed him and scratched at his door until I let her in. At which point she jumped up on the bed licked his face and began to whine while giving me the most heartbreaking look I have ever seen on a animal.



While I sympathize with the family and their lose and I fully understand how dangerous the situation was. This was a dog that attacked another dog. The breed is irrelevant. A dog is a tool, a blank canvas. It does what you teach it and it becomes what you make it. There are no bad dogs just bad owners and irresponsible journalists.

No comments: