Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update!

The tank is here and the mounts arrived today to sit in the drawer with the rear caliper anchor and the rear fender mount and await for their date with the welder. Which of course won't happen until the rear wheel is on and centered which brings us back to the rear axle now 28 days overdue. But I have been assured it will be done very soon. Either way on Monday I will file a dispute w/eBay if the guy can't at least give me tracking numbers.

Then the oil tank needs to be figured out for the welder also. Then it's pretty much all down hill. With the help of the great people at http://www.clubchopper.com/ I have the ignition harness figured out and the rest of the wiring should be pretty straight forward. I just wish the damn axle would get here so I can move forward!



No comments: