Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Monday, March 2, 2009

No news is no good news

I am trying to think of something to write but I am at a impasse. No news on the axle that I am hoping for today. The rear wheel spacer set I ordered or more to the point re-ordered hasn't shipped yet. The tracking number for the front fender hasn't updated since Feb 27 when it was in Champagne Illinois so nothing new to report with little hope that anything will arrive by Wednesday so I can get anything done. So I will probably be another week behind. But, at least its payday this week so I can send my money off to a whole new group of incompetents who will keep me waiting for an undue amount of time for things I pay for instantly.
I can't even find a funny picture about waiting or anticipation so it must not be that funny to anyone else either. Oh well check back again for frequent updates.

No comments: