Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Say Hello Dickhead!

100_1161

Lot’s  to talk about before nap time. I could not decide what to do with the turn signals. I wanted something different and I didn’t want a bunch of holes  in the fender. So this is what I came up with. I drilled into the sides of the tail light and mounted them there and ran the wire internally through the tail light. I like it a lot but it does look like someone with a dick growing out from between the eyes! If I could only get a license plate with a smiley face.

Geometry and physics, my two favorite subjects because there is no gray area, it is either a or b . With that in mind have you ever noticed how you can hold something heavy upright, like say a motorcycle, then you break that magical plane and go that half a degree to far…….Loving Physics!

100_1159

Dickhead

100_1156

Chasing down shorts

100_1153

100_1155

No comments: