Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Friday, July 24, 2009

Come on Jireh, Come on Jireh!

Now I sit and hope and wait for my parts from Jireh.Through this whole build they have been my main supplier. The parts are priced well and delivery is free on orders over $100. But they don’t give you any tracking info. The only sign your order is on its way is they don’t charge your card until the order goes out the door. Then you just sit back and wait. And you know how good I am at waiting:)

fedex

Actually the parts from Jireh come by Fed EX but after a 30 page google search I was unable to find a female, good looking or otherwise, dressed in a Fed Ex uniform. I won’t speculate on what that means. The only thing Fed Ex has over UPS is they deliver on Saturdays. So if the parts don’t come today the rest of the weekend may not be a waste. But until some Fed Ex driver gets a girlfriend we will carry on as best we can…

sexy_ups_girl

No comments: