Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It Is Alive!

Well the wiring is as done as it can be until I get the VOES for the carb. I did find a plug to replace the one Debo ate but it was from a commercial vendor and I had to buy 20 of them at 29 cents each then a $5 handling fee then $7 for shipping so I am in for about $18 on one plug. But I will have 19 spares.

Also the tail light comes on but not the brake but I think the problem is in the handle bar switch. Remember that is the side of the bars that were flat and the control housing doesn’t come completely together; so I think the hand lever is missing the switch. I will be looking at that as soon as I am done here.

Tail light…

100_1146

Oil lines and pressure gauge installed and complete….

100_1141

Current condition…

100_1144

First signs of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: