Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Getting back on track

Today I am going to finish as much of the wiring as possible. However, I still don't have rear turn signals and while I was off on my New York bender Debo decided to eat one of the plugs from the wiring harness. It's either the right or left side plug I haven't figured out which yet. It appears to be a relatively standard 8 wire automotive plug so I should be able to source one or a good substitute easily enough.
Then next paycheck should buy everything else I need to finish up this long overdue project.
Unless there are some unforeseen problems or massive back orders it will be ready to fire the the next 14 days or so. But enough babbling for now, I have 32 wires to extend and label:)
Here are a few New York City Pictures for you to peruse while I work!





No comments: