Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the busted wrench! Glad you found us! This blog is about my attempt to build a custom pro street chopper in my roommates living room! If your a fan of custom bikes, endless frustrations, and ceaseless monetary woes; mixed in with a healthy dose of cynicism, wrapped around the occasional rant about something I am woefully unqualified to speak on, then boy have you come to the right place! So as we used say back in the politically incorrect good old days...Get on, Hold Tight, and Shut Up!
Also, before I forget I will be adding a donate now button for my pay pal account. Feel free to use it as frequently as humanly possible. Remember the quicker this thing gets built the quicker I will go away:) Give me what I want and no one gets hurt!



No comments: