Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh No!!! There It Is!!

That's right ladies and germs, I figured out how to put that pesky donate now button at the top of the page. That's right, the ugly 600 pound gorilla sitting between us we are both trying to ignore. I know its awkward so here are some basic ideas I have found that make this more livable. If you come here an get a chuckle or a good laugh or two it's worth a buck. If you get offended or annoyed, so much the better donate two bucks and feel self righteous. If your shocked and appalled donate five and get out of here before someone sees you, you sissy.
But seriously if you can spare it and want to join my addiction and help me reach my goal thank you. If not sit back and come along for the ride anyway. At least you can come here and laugh at the trained chimp banging his head on the wall and feel better about yourself. Hey, come to think of it that should be about priceless. Donate now you freeloader:)

No comments: