Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Monday, October 27, 2008

Spread The Word Contest

Ok everyone here is a little contest to spread the word about your favorite blog. What I would like is for all my readers to send a email out to everyone they know w/a working link to my blog. Something like check out this killer blog at www.bustedwrench.blogspot.com. Include the email address tshirt@gmx.com that is me; I will then count all the email addresses from the email. The one with the most recipients will win a value t shirt from my cafe press store. If you would like to put the number of people you sent the email to in the email to save me some counting that would be fine. I will still double check but it will make things easier.
A quick note to my wonderful co workers, who have been immensely supportive of my blog , lets not send emails to each other. We all know about the blog and we will just clutter up each others email accounts. Other than that its game on, anyone and everyone is welcome to play and is fair game. If you happen to know someone famous and include them in the email, point it out to me,and if I am suitably impressed I may give out a prize for that also.
This little contest will run until midnight November 3rd. A week from today.
Now for the disclaimers. I can't count so I won't be held responsible for miscounts, I will do my best. Also I highly recommend adding the final count to the email as I have no idea how many addresses will be displayed by my email account. I am also not responsible for lost or misdirected emails or emails that disappear into the depths of Internet hell, it happens and its not my fault:) Lastly, the email addresses will not be stored, sold, or spammed by me. You have my word I will count them then delete them. They will never hear from me or anyone associated w/me. Good luck and have fun!!!!!
Now, if you are a hermit like me and don't have a large contact list, you can just bypass the whole contest thing and get your shirt here...... www.cafepress.com/bustedwrench . Happy Emailing and good luck!

No comments: