Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Friday, October 10, 2008

Future Goings On

Would someone for the love of God click the follow this blog button over on the right? I feel like a retarded chimpanzee with the clap that no one wants to play with. Also, drop me a comment from time to time so I know this does in fact actually show up somewhere on the Internet. I know you all can't possibly agree with everything you read here. This isn't a dictatorship...well yes it kinda is ....but you can feel free to voice a opinion. What's the worst that can happen?
Also, the donate now button has been a huge success, so far I have racked up a dollar one of my co workers anonymously left in my locker. But its only been a couple days and I haven't really got this blog "out there" as it were which is something I will begin working on immediately.
However not being one to take something for nothing and even less likely to give something for nothing I have decided to also sell t shirts of my own design through cafepress.com. If I can get time this weekend I will set up the designs and the store and they should be available Monday.
Unless of course my frame shows up tom8$53*50^qfj. Sorry couldn't even type it with out laughing.
Furthermore I will be organizing my pictures so you will be able to see the whole crew that is making this nightmare possible including your truly. So we have some big doings going on over the weekend so check back with us please and buy a shirt or something!

No comments: