Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Days

Today I ordered my first part that was partially funded by tshirt sales and donations. It is the rear fender that looks like this one only the cut out for the right side drive is already cut out.

And here is a example of it on a completed bike. I am going to try and roll it back a bit further if I can. And I promise, although no choice has been made, it will not be black. Nothing against black mind you but the vice president of design and style(see previous posts) demands brightness possibly a lime green candy over gold. But that's neither here nor there at this point!

A HUGE thank you to everyone that has supported this effort so far. Your generosity is really helping this project to move forward at a faster pace. Now that the frame is finally home, and I know what I am shopping for, I hope to accelerate the pace a bit more still. Thanks again!

No comments: