Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Still Still Waiting

Still waiting on the fender and wheel from American Classic Motors. Apparently once they have your cash you aren't important enough to talk to anymore. I tried to call today and followed the phone message to a recording in customer service directing me to send a email to check the status of my order. So I am playing along until Thursday. Thursday I will call back and speak to a human and get some tracking numbers. And if they can't provide it I will file a claim with Paypal and get my cash back and go somewhere else. In today's 24/7 world you don't have to wait 2 weeks for anything. If the person you bought something from can't get you your stuff in less than 2 weeks go somewhere else! That's my motto.
This project was supposed to be picking up speed not sitting at a stall waiting for some other incompetent to do their job. I wish people would ship as fast as they take your cash! This project is suffering from supplier constipation!


No comments: