Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Thursday, January 1, 2009

No Smoking!

That's right ladies and germs today is day 365 without a cigarette! Now granted since I quit smoking I have put on 60lbs. So pretty much I traded lung cancer for heart disease at least I can hope the heart attack will be quick. And I can leave a decent looking corpse behind.
Of course with my luck it will be a cva and I will be left a drooling shell of a person. Now don't get me wrong a small cva something I could come back from would live able but not one of those brutal devastating ones with no hope of rehab.
Anyway, to all you smokers out there please feel free to blow some of that second had smoke my way. I won't lie and tell you it gets easier. I'd kill for a smoke. Don't ya just love milestones?

No comments: