Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Craigs List Add

Ok everyone the other day when the temp dipped into the oh shit its colds I broke out my leather jacket that I have worn all of 5 times and realized it no longer fits. So, I have put it up on Craigs List. I would be willing to cut a deal to a blog viewer and knock $50 dollars off the price.
Remember this is for the jacket and vest both are in like new condition and Harley hasn't made this style in at least 10 years. No one make a quality leather jacket like Harley does. The jacket weighs a good 8 lbs all by itself. The size is XL. Click the link and give me a call. Say you saw it on my blog and not only will I knock $50 dollars off I will politely suggest you get a life :)





Now if that doesn't tell you how serious about this project I am nothing will. Don't forget you could always click the donate button at the top of the page and join the fight for completion! July 4th is rapidly approaching. I have every intention of riding in Irish Hills MI during that week and making my dream come true!

No comments: