Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Order of progression

Well the fender mounting block showed up yesterday. But I don't really need it until the back wheel is on. Here's how things are going to progress as I see it. I need to get the back wheel on the axle and centered and spaced out. Then I can get the correct offset tranny sprocket to finish up the drive line. Then I have to get the gas tank and mounts. Because once I have that set up I can call the dreaded mobile welder so he can come out and weld on the rear caliper anchor, the fender mounting block and the tank mounts all at once.
The it will be handlebars and foot controls. Then the wiring. And maybe on last poll to decide on a seat style. But my reach to the bars will be the biggest factor in deciding the seat. Then the wiring. And someone please in the next 30 to 45 days remind me about the kickstand. I swear this thing will come back from paint and I will have it all together with 5 minutes to spare before leaving for work and I will put my foot down and start fishing for a kickstand that isn't there. I just can't for the life of me remember to find and order a kickstand!

No comments: