Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nothing New!

Nothing new to report. The rear axle still hasn't shown up yet so I will scratch any further purchases from this guy off my list. My rear sprocket and brake set up is on the way from California. The rear fender struts are on the way from New Hampshire. Sorry to everyone who didn't get a chance to vote but it was payday and the order needed to be placed. My spacer set for the rear wheel is en route from Jireh and a rear fender support bracket should be on its way from Demons South. So as long as the axle gets here before or with everything else the next set of days off will be spent lining up the rear wheel and getting it set up with the brake so I can take my left over money and get the tranny sprocket in the correct offset and the chain and the drive line will be done. Then I will be able to center up the fender and drill it for the supports that should be arriving with everything else.
Then its hand controls foot controls handlebars gas tank and electrical and we are done with mock - up! Oh and a kick stand I keep forgetting that. Oops and the starter, kind of hard to start with no kicker and no starter! Anyway the point it we are getting there. New prediction is we will be out for paint before April 1! Second new prediction is I am going to paint it myself I still can' figure out why though!

No comments: