Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Tranny Is Here!

No I don't mean a man in woman clothes! Fedex dropped her off yesterday.

Right side drive pulley. Although it will probably have to be swapped out for a sprocket because the distance to the rear pulley will not be stock and I don't know where or if anyone makes custom belts. I would rather have a belt because it is quieter and cleaner but I may not have a choice.
Back view, never to be seen again once the rear wheel is on.

The big picture so far. Yes that's tinsel.Don't ask.

Next up is the belt drive. After that a front end. Then this projects pace will pick up dramatically. I need to have a complete rolling chassis by April 1st so it can be torn down painted, reassembled and be ride able by July 4. You can help make this possible! Click the donation button on the top of the page or buy a shirt today!

No comments: