Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Monday, December 29, 2008

I Had A Dream!

I had a dream! That one day my four little children will one day.....disregard wrong dream. This afternoon while taking my before work nap I had a dream the bike was done. Those of you who don't know me won't know that almost a year ago now I quit smoking. Previous to that as an adult I never remembered ever having dreams. About 2 weeks after I quit I started having, or remembering more likely, these incredibly vivid dreams.
I mean vivid, waking up and still being able to smell the smells and hear the sounds in my head. Waking up in tears, ecstatically happy, or in a complete terror. That was worth quitting all by itself. Any way the bike was beautiful. It had that new leather, clean oil, fresh rubber smell only a new bike has. The pipes rumbled with that low demanding growl a well tuned scooter makes. It was odd but I recognized the road to be the main road going through Irish Hills, MI. Marie was on the back, I could feel her knees on my sides and smell her perfume when we stopped. It was that wonderful time of year in up in the Ohio, Michigan area, the late spring when its warm enough to ride w/just a jean jacket but you shiver when you drop into a valley or under the shade of road side trees. The air itself smells new and clean. The kind of day where you can warm you whole body just by turning your face up to the sun. I can't wait to actually be there. I have to go now before I tear up. KEEP THE FAITH!

No comments: