Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Monday, December 8, 2008

Timer Removed Due to Lack of G.A.S.

That's correct, all the way back on November 24 th I changed the completion date to July 4 th. On that day I also changed the little timer widget on my sidebar. The other day I was contemplating how much time I had left and if it was actually possible; when I realized the timer said 5 months and however many days. Now I don't know about your calendar but on mine July is at least 7 months from December. Now I just write this crap, someone needs to make sure things are correct around here. Some of you are obviously not paying attention! I tried reinstalling it from the same place I originally got it and it was still wrong.
So if any has a working Java applet for a count down timer please feel free to let me know! Also for those of you actually paying attention G.A.S. stands for give a shit. Thanks for reading. Maybe will will try again after the new year.

No comments: