Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tranadrivebeltmission

Well I have changed my mind about this a dozen times. This morning I called Jireh Cycles to order my belt drive under the assumption that the transmissions weren't going to be in anytime soon. Just for giggles before ordering the belt drive I had the salesman check and low and behold the transmissions came in today. So I ordered it while I could get it so I didn't have to go through this again. Anyway it should be in my hot little hands in 5 to 7 business days. I can't wait!

And buy a shirt or make a donation today! This is getting expensive! Also, the new t shirt design will be up sometime tomorrow if ya want to wait. I have a Xmas special that will run until after Dec 25.

No comments: