Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where I Go When I'm Not Here

First off of course is ebay. The primary source for cheap bike parts. Also, as some of you may or may not know I airbrush also as a hobby. The best place to learn and get good information is at the Learns site. That's Mike and Diana Learn at www.learnairbrush.com. Great place for supplies and all things air brush related is Bear Air at www.bearair.com he also owns and runs probably the largest airbrush forum on the net www.airbrush.com. Any of these places are good places to kill sometime and look at some great artwork even if airbrushing isn't your thing.
As far as blogs go I frequent www.cyrilhuzeblog.com the blog of a custom bike builder and www.theothersideofkim.com a very interesting blog mostly about gun ownership and politics. Unfortunately he will be retiring from blogging on November 30th and I will have a large hole in my surfing time. Then of course there is www.bustedwrench.blogspot.com which is where I spend most of my time wondering why more people don't.

No comments: