Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Monday, November 17, 2008

Parts Update

Well, no news on the fender, so I assume it's still on back order. Or it could show up at anytime I guess. I called Jireh Cycles to see if they had an expected date for when the tranny I need will be back in stock and was advised they hoped to have them in sometime in the next two weeks or so. So I guess they are on the way back order. Get it? Not just back order but way back order? I'm killing me. So I will give them until Friday then I am going to just go to the other guy and pay the extra $30. I would rather not do that but sooner or later I am going to have a whole motorcycle bought and paid for on back order :)
Also the next paycheck will wrap up the Christmas Shopping so the check after that is all bike parts. The plans include the belt drive, the charging system and the rear wheel and tire if all goes well. And as we know from past experience the chance of all going well is about as good as the life expectancy of a fart in a whirlwind but we shall see. And the one after that will be the front end and front tire and wheel.

Make a donation and you can have a part in the next part being on backorder. Or buy a shirt this design is on its last days!

No comments: