Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Debugging and more debugging

I am actually off the next 5 days, time to knock out some serious bugs in the machine. The headlight will be rewired, I have a new spring seat I am going to try and install but if I don't like it a new seat will be made. Also hopefully the carb rebuild kit will arrive and I can do that as well. I also need to break down and get a more powerful battery so I can start this thing up right.
Also I have some new front turn signals en route to be sure I pass the inspection and on payday I will order up the speedo which will be the last thing I need, besides the cash, to go ahead and get my inspection done.
So maybe the first week of September I will get the inspection done and can finally get out and ride; unless some new problems develop.

No comments: