Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Parts Update

Still no word on the rear fender which is fine because I still don't need it yet so I still don't care.
The other guy I was going to get my tranny from for 30 dollars more than Jireh Cycles upped his price by 30 bucks making it 60 more than Jireh so I found another guy who has one for $550 and if he has it in stock tomorrow I will order it in between my cooking duties. The only thing that doesn't thrill me is it is the natural cast finish which doesn't match the rest of the engine. but I can paint it wrinkle black without much trouble and the price is right. As long as he has it in stock. I am sick of waiting for parts that don't ever arrive.
Don't forget to buy a shirt this designs days are numbered by the weekend it will be gone!

No comments: