Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Friday, April 10, 2009

What The ????????????????

 

100_1020

OMG it’s gone! Just kidding, if you are observant you probably noticed the transmission sitting in front of the couch in the lower right of the picture and the stacked boxes of parts in the background. Well, it was time. I kept putting off tearing it down because with the upcoming pause in building this seemed to me to be a big step backwards at a bad time. But, yesterday I was sitting around with nothing to do and the bike is ready to go to the welder and then paint so I figured I might as well get to it.

The funny part is it has taken me 8 months and 7k to get as far as I did and it was broken down and on the ground in less than 45 minutes. Why is it always easier to go backwards than forwards?

No comments: