Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Old Lessons Relearned

Well I have had no luck finding a welder. I was supposed to go to a friend of a friend but the guy shot me a 1 line email and never emailed again so his dumb ass is out. Yesterday I went around a local industrial park and stopped at a welding shop talked to a guy and gave him my address and number and he was supposed to come by at 9 this morning and give me a price and decide if he wanted to do it here or at his shop but of course he didn't show or call either.
Lesson learned? If ya want it done do it yourself. The second you count or rely on anyone they fuck ya over. There isn't anything wrong with the economy other than it's full of lazy useless fuckheads who want a handout instead of a job. I am willing to pay $100 for 20 minutes of welding but no one can be bothered. So Sunday I will head out to harbor freight and buy a welder for $70 and do it myself like I should have in the first place!
Way to many useless jerk offs out there today, way to many.

No comments: