Current Project Condition

Current Project Condition

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Overdue Update

My apologies to those of you who check in on me on a regular basis. The lapse in posting was unintentional. This New York trip is eating up all my attention and funds for the next couple checks so I haven’t been doing a lot. Just little odds and ends as I think of them. She is as far together as she can be right now. Everything is bolted in and adjusted as it will be when she is done.

By way of apology I wheeled her out into the daylight for the first time fully clothed.

100_1088

Fatty fat fat, damn oil bag still not sitting level!

100_1089

100_1090

100_1093

Pretty sprotor and my $100 dollar fender supports I managed to engineer to fit!

100_1092

I will do my best not to lapse anymore but things will be slow for the next few weeks. I may attempt the seat in the near future, I am tired of looking at the obvious empty space. It really draws your eye and ruins the lines of the bike!

No comments: